Join the CBAA Today!
All members receive the following benefits:
- Defend your interests and resolve your issues with CBAA national and international advocacy
- Share information and download critical documents from the Members Forum, an online peer-to-peer resource
- Find the right employees with our online Business Aviation Job Board
- Get the latest business aviation and CBAA news with our targeted communications
- Enjoy complimentary subscription to WINGS magazine
Operator Members Join
Click HERE to view Operator member fee levels.
Applicant shall be an enterprise or individual which owns or operates Canadian-registered aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business.
- Partners in Safety is a multipart compliance program, that includes an SMS designed for 604 operations as well as the National Aggregate Database (NAD), a tool available at no charge that is used to upload your confidential data and create hazard registry and trend reports from pooled and de-identified data,. Partners in Safety also gives you access to documentation that can be downloaded and customized for your operations, including an Operational Manual template, Ops checklist and more.
- Access to CBAA’s Member-Only Risk Management System - sample operations manuals, a system to document compliance with SMS, QA, and Review of SMS requirements and access to the National Aggregate Database. The system uses the latest internet security protocols to assure secure access and data confidentiality.
- Access to the Members Forum, that includes information, briefings and documentation available only to CBAA members.
- A weekly update of news, information and briefings from CBAA as well as the latest business aviation news from around the world – delivered to your inbox every week·
- Access to CBAA’s delegation for fast and efficient processing of initial type ratings. ·
- Access to CBAA industry and regulatory experts to help you deal with operational issues directly ·
- The opportunity to save hundreds of dollars at CBAA’s annual convention, with one complimentary full registration and additional member-only discounts. ·
- Additional savings on products and services you use every day, with low rates on special offers to you by CBAA’s Industry Partners. ·
Associate Members Join
Click HERE to view Associate member fee levels
Applicant shall be an enterprise whose business is involved with business aviation activities
- Promote your business through the high-profile "Industry Partnership Program" including "Industry Partner of the Month"
- Save exhibition costs with members-only discounted rates at the CBAA Annual Convention and Exhibition
- Publish your press releases and announcements in our weekly email News Bulletin
- Put your name in front of the business aviation community year-long with a complimentary listing in the CBAA's online print and editions of its annual Buyer's Guide
Affiliates ( Companies with foreign-registered aircraft) Join
Click HERE to view Affiliate member fee levels.
Applicant shall be an enterprise* which owns or operates aircraft which are exclusively registered in a nation other than Canada.