ASQS (Advanced Safety and Quality Solutions) is a leading global provider of integrated, web-based safety and quality management solutions developed for the aerospace industry. Our IQSMS software is used by aviation companies of all types and sizes worldwide in their daily operations and supports you online and offline in your compliance, safety and risk management. With our three offices in Vienna, Bangkok and Calgary, our dedicated team of experienced aviation and IT specialists is happy to assist you with all your needs and questions.
Learn more about IQSMS or schedule a demo here.
IQSMS Benefit Highlights:
- IQSMS is based on and in compliance with ICAO Annex 19, IS-BAO and IS-BAH protocols, and Transport Canada
- Hazard/occurrence reporting
- Internal/external auditing
- Risk Management
- Analysis and tracking of actions performed
- Safety performance monitoring and measurement
- Data import/export via APIs
- FDM Services
- Web-based system that supports you 24/7 online and offline
- No additional costs on IT-infrastructure (IQSMS is hosted on ASQS servers)
- Global customer support service through our ASQS offices in Calgary, Bangkok and our headquarters in Vienna
- Easy training and implementation: Our project managers guide you through the implementation process
Special offer for CBAA Members:
CBAA members will receive 15% off the recurring fees within the first 12 months of contract.
Interested members can contact our team for additional details:
ASQS Calgary Office:
Tel.: (587) 393 6424