The CBAA National Safety Awards Program was inaugurated in 1981 to recognize outstanding achievements by members in maintaining a high standard of professionalism and safety in their business aircraft operations.
Click HERE for further details
- Awards will be granted to pilots of CBAA member companies who have completed 1,500 or more consecutive accident-free hours flown while in command of business aircraft. Successive awards will be made at 1,500 hour intervals.
- Co-pilots may submit all the time they are actually at the controls, or one-half of their flying time when approved by the Chief Pilot.
- Those pilots who have dual qualifications may elect to count their helicopter time toward the Fixed Wing Pilot Award but any hours claimed may not be counted twice.
- Flight time which can be substantiated by certified flight logs and/or company records should be used in calculations.
- This award is granted to CBAA member companies which have completed 1,500 or more accident-free consecutive hours flown in the operation of business aircraft. Successive rewards will be made at 1,500 hour intervals.
- Flying time for all pilots, no matter how great or small, can be counted towards the Company Awards.