An independent Ottawa based organization, our strength comes from our highly experienced team of professionals working in the following areas:
- Employee Benefits
- Retirement and Investment programs
- Specialty Risk insurance
The Meldrum Horne & Associates has grown steadily since it's founding in 1998, and is regarded as one of the top risk management firms in the country.
Loss of Licence
A pilot’s career and income are at risk if they are prevented from flying because of a serious injury or deterioration in health.
This insurance is designed to provide financial help to pilots in preparation for an alternative career, if their aviation career is ended by bodily injury or illness.
Who can be insured?
- Business Aviation Pilots, Pilot Unions and Individual Pilots – Fixed or Rotary Wing
- Flight Instructors
- Air Traffic Control Officers
What is covered?
- If you lose your flying licence temporarily due to injury or illness, it will pay out temporary benefits, after expiry of the excess/waiting period.
- It’s an insurance policy that pays out a lump sum if you permanently lose your flying licence due to injury or illness.
Why do I need Loss of Licence Insurance?
- Protect your ongoing income
- Protect your loved ones
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Loss of Hearing
- Loss of Speach
- Loss of Limb