Join the CBAA Today!
All members receive the following benefits:
- Influence CBAA direction and government policy;
- Receive critical information and regulatory policy updates through CBAA Member Bulletins and the Member's Only portal on www.cbaa-acaa.ca;
- Access industry experts for the latest information on regulations and to help resolve your issues;
- Keep your finger on the pulse of local issues with attendence at chapter meetings held regularly across the country;
- Receive complimentary copies of WINGS Magazine in both print and digital formats;
- Enjoy significant discounts on CBAA-related products and services, industry events, training and more;
- Compimentary use of the CBAA logo;
- A 100% tax deduction on your membership fee.
Click on the membership types below for additional benefits unique to the member type.
Applicant shall be an enterprise or individual which owns or operates Canadian-registered aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business.
Applicant shall be an enterprise whose business is involved with business aviation activities.
Applicant shall be an enterprise* which owns or operates aircraft which are exclusively registered in a nation other than Canada.
Click on the member categories above to download an application form.
Join CBAA Today!
CBAA membership should be an essential element of every professionally operated flight department and business aviation-related organization.
For more information, contact CBAA at (613) 236-5611.